manufactures the most reliable line of charge controllers for photovoltaic systems in the world. For over 39 years. They have been producing high-quality, reliable units. Today, there are almost 4,000,000 pieces of Specialty Concepts’ equipment throughout the world controlling MANY MEGAWATTS of PV power. The ASC™ is a solid-state charge controller for use in PV systems with currents up to 16 amps. It is available in 12 and 24-volt models (6, 36 and 48V models are available as special order only). Options include low-voltage disconnect, battery temperature compensation, and user-adjustable setpoints.
• FULLY RoHS COMPLIANT
• IN-THE-FIELD FAILURE RATE BETTER THAN .1% (1 in 1000)
• CSA AND FM APPROVED FOR USE IN HAZARDOUS ENVIRONMENTS
• UL RECOGNIZED
• EPOXY ENCAPSULATED AND WATERPROOF
• INTERNAL LIGHTNING PROTECTION
• WILL CHARGE A FULLY DISCHARGED BATTERY, EVEN WITH TERMINAL VOLTAGE AT ZERO VOLTS*
• ASSEMBLED IN USA
If you need balance-of-system electronics for your solar system, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, for TELECOMM, REMOTE HOME, RV, COMMERCIAL, or INDUSTRIAL. The ASC™ is UL recognized, CSA approved and FM approved. The ASC™ is made in America and carries a 10-year warranty. You can share your requirement of Specialty Concepts Inc in India with us.